Saturday, November 10, 2007

WECOME to my Blog!

Everyday I receive several sms from people around Maldives on different political issues. They want to know where I stand on certain issues. I make it a point to answer them in 24 hours. My secretary's first job in the morning is to send all the sms answers: SMS which I personally read and direct the answers to my secretary.

Since I have been slightly 'out of touch' with the internet community I thought I will open this blog in addition to the sms, so that my policies and my stands on different issues can be more understood by the people.

Please feel free to write me anything, for or against my policies described in my Presidential Manifesto 2008.

Umar Naseer
President, IDP

For SMS comments:786 6666

3 comments:

The Xostedenzyme said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Unknown said...

hi, kan u plz tell me ur view abt the appointment of female judges in maldives?
if u become the president will u b allowin it?
if u don allow it then wat'll happen to all the judges that gov is currently trainin?

Ilyas khan Baloch said...

Dear Broyher Umar,
Democracy and people of Maldives

Since the creation of Maldives the people are left at distant from the corridor of power so that the ruling elite can do what they wanted to do in favors of their interest, leaving the people at the mercy of circumstances. As this policy is denial of right of Maldivian people to rule their country according to their aspiration and desire to built this country, which can provide equal opportunity to all without any discrimination for the establishment of welfare society. Only the society base on tolerance, equality and justice can be the real guarantee for the prosperous and strong country, there for your intention is invited to change the socio-political system to acquire strong economic footing .

you have already lost the time simply to save the centralized sole power to exploit this country by the ruling elite they let the country backward, then allowing the masses to rule this country democratically. In the present circumstances we are again dragging our sovereignty at stack for the external interest in the name of national interest, instead of our interest.
The only way out of these crucial circumstances is to empower the common Maldivian at grass route level i.e. the change of system. This change is inevitable for the prosperous Maldive,.As a citizen of this country you may try to provide an alternate socio-political system to empower the masses at grass route level for rapid industrial and agriculture development with transparency and accountability in the system. Along with basic guarantees for the creation of welfare state, where in public representative and institution shall be answerable and accountable to the masses.

www.idp.org.pk
Ilyas khan Baloch
Organizer, Islamic Democratic Party